went to the eye doctor’s, he dilated my pupils.
Macarons from La Maison du Chocolat
I am pretty bad at deciding if someone is lying or not, so I looked up some general tips.
1. People often fidget or sweat.
2. Lies often lack details, the more you ask the more likely a person is to mess up their story.
3. Liars often are uncooperative and often make more negative statements and complaints.
4. Sometimes liars won’t make eye contact.
5. Dilated eyes and a raised vocal pitch sometimes signifies lying.
6. When lying, people often pause before articulating their thoughts because they first have to gather them (makes sense, right?).
7. Ask people to repeat their story and look for consistency.
8. Ever heard of the quote “The lady doth protest too much, me thinks.” It’s from Hamlet and basically means if someone is too insistent about what he or she is saying, they might not be truthful.
9. Sometimes, you, the listener does not want to believe the truth and whatever story the liar is telling might make you happier than what actually is. So does their story make sense?
10. Does it feel like they’re lying? Your gut is a pretty good predictor!
As I’ve stated before I’d prefer all questions to be asked here as I don’t want to clog up this blog with non-photo stuff.
Haha thank you for your kind words! Yes, I did write it myself. The question was actually asked a while ago and it’s taken me this long to come up with something I felt encompassed my views completely. And I’m glad I made a difference in how you see things :)
Purple today :)
"By wearing purple online and offline today, millions of Americans are sending an important message to let gay and lesbian youth know that they are supported for being exactly who they are"
—GLAAD President Jarrett Barrios
People get married because they love each other, plain and simple. You know those vows people recite at weddings or in front of the Justice of the Peace? “For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.” Two people should not get married if they aren’t ready and capable to do all of that. Forever. No matter how hard things get, you should always treat your other half better than you’d want them to treat you. Always appreciate what you have and never lose sight of it. And most importantly, never stop loving. I basically sum up what I see between my parents. Even though they’ve been married for quite some time I can tell they love each other very much. It’s cute ^_^
And if you can’t understand the love between two other people, you don’t truly understand love at all. Love isn’t just shared between a man and a woman; love is shared between two people who find themselves better when they are with each other. Love is love no matter who it’s between. Please watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYPVISQR9fY